Friday, November 27, 2009

Shades of Chappaquiddick

Mr. Tiger Woods Woody Gets The Better Of Mr. Woods.


Elin Nordegren, wife and mother of two, proves the old macho adage - "No matter how beautiful the woman, somebody (that would be Mr. Woods woody) is tired of fracking her..."

Sad really, but what can America's first billionaire sports celebrity do with all that wood?

UPDATE: Saturday 2:30 PM - Elin has said she bashed in Mr. Wood's SUV window with a nine iron (golf club) because she was trying to save him. How long will it take Mrs. Woods to realize that in this great country the spouse gets 1/2 of all assets (1 billion divided by 2 = a SH*T LOAD OF STOCKHOLM FJORD FRONT REAL ESTATE, COFFEE AND OPEN FACED SANDWICHES).


UPDATE: Sunday 4:00 PM - "This situation is my fault, and it’s obviously embarrassing to my family and me,” Woods said. “I’m human and I’m not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn’t happen again.” Woods said it was a private matter, and he wanted to keep it that way. “Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible,” he said.

Irresponsible? Now he is a comedian. Hey why not just tell the truth? Oh yea, then you may loose some $$$ from sponsors who are selling your ass as an honorable person. Now that would be irresponsible, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment